Wednesday, January 18, 2006


So my sister sends me an email. . .

Sounds like the beginning of a bad story, right?
These questions are to be answered in song title form! No cheating!

Obviously I didn't take this too seriously. Sorry Shaina.

Enjoy anyway.

Gender: Fat Man Stomp (Bone Crusher)

Describe yourself: Dazed and Confused (Led Zeppelin)

How some people feel about you: I Love You Honey (But I Hate Your Friends) (Cheap Trick)

Describe your current girlfriend: Song for the Dumped (Ben Folds Five)

Describe your friends: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (Bob Dylan)

Describe what you want to be: So You Wanna Be a Rock ‘n Roll Star (The Byrds)

Describe how you live: Day by Day (dc Talk)

Describe how you love: Shallow Be Thy Name (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Share a few words of wisdom: Don’t Eat the Yellow Snow (Frank Zappa)

One thing you want to say to someone: Take This Job and Shove It (Dead Kennedys)

No comments: