Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Fitness Plan Week 7....

Progress Made:

Weight Lost: 21 lbs

Fastest Mile: 7:30 min

Fastest Average: 8:30 min

Fastest 1.5 Mile: 10:40 min

Average Rate: 9 min

Average Distance: 6-7 miles (5 in morning, another 1 to 2 in the evening)

Sit ups: 50 (one set)

Push-ups: 34 (one set)

Caloric Intake: 1200 - 1300 calories daily

The trick is proving to be to choose the most pure forms of fuel to put in, since I only get so many calories, what is going to give me the biggest bump in nutrition, energy and satisfaction? It's become something of a game. I don't crave too many junk foods any more. Average meals: 5-6 throughout the day, although its a bad idea to eat anything after 8 o'clock.

How will this change over the next few weeks as my routine is interrupted? I will simply have to find a new routine, and not make any compromises. Especially on the diet.

Tomorrow's my light work-out day. I'm going to help my friend move instead of going to the gym... Carrying a desk down seven flights of stairs should prove to be adequte.

T.

P.S. Secret bonus: The veins running the length of my biceps are reappearing. I find it terribly exciting. Testosterone at all time highs.

No comments: