Saturday, January 12, 2008


Commercials are causing me to really crack up.

This can not be good.

Whether its a sign that I will feel the desire to go out and buy Old Spice or just that I'm spending too much time alone, I feel a certain apprehension about feeling a little excited when that cable company commercial comes on with the "highspeed rats" running loose in the laboratory. And the then the technician quietly admits only a vague confidence in his safety around these beasts. Ha ha! It gets me every time.


...uh oh.


So it either becomes an issue that my particular demographic has divulged too much information about our psyche to the advertising companies and we are now walking around with bulls eyes on our wallets, or I'm slipping into a dimension of madness inhabited by talking cars, sticks of deodorant and mutated lab rats.

Either way, this isn't a real great scenario.

No comments: