Sunday, September 18, 2005


And now, for more of the same.

This is a picture of three of my younger brothers sitting in the tree house that I helped build for them this summer. I say three of my younger, because I do have five younger brothers. These are the youngest of the five, and they have had quite a lot of fun springing through the tree branches this summer. How cool is our tree house, though? Not one, not two, but three platforms! All (hopefully) securely fastened to the tree with numerous wood screws. Perfect for a game of tag racing up and down the ladder to the platforms, down the side and a quick drop to the ground. . .it's a good workout. It was a nice exercise for me to figure out how to connect all of this stuff to the tree. Just watch it all fall off this winter now. I suppose this poor tree house will be sitting under a few feet of snow once our winter sets in.

T.

No comments: