Monday, September 19, 2005


Gosh! There are alot of pictures of me on this site.
Okay, no more pictures of myself for a while. I don't want people to think there some sort of narcicistic fascination going on. Because I can talk about other things and people besides myself. Really, truly, I can. If I try real hard, I'm sure I can talk about something else. . .I can talk about my blog! Wait, I don't suppose that counts.
In any event, I've posted a picture that has absolutely nothing to do with myself or anyone that I know. You like? That poor kitten. He's going to be eaten in a few seconds. Hee hee.

Kitties taste good. They're like God's furry mcnuggets on legs. All you gotta do is pull out the claws. And don't eat their eyes. The eyes have poisonous jelly inside of them. It's where we get anthrax from. Not that I'd know anything about that, of course. . . Anyway, kitties are nice. Kitties are very nice. The monster on the right is me.

T.

No comments: